Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

So, M has used up his romance quota over the last 6 months. Valentines Day was once on the radar but now seems to think its funny that people bother with it. SIGH. Anyway lucky for me I have a really good working and social relationship with my workmates. One in particular I call my work husband. SHE is a great friend and being the 'husband' she bought me a valentines gift during her lunch break complete with a romantic note. I will get to see M today but I'll settle for a hug and a kiss.


Thanks Jazz. Hopefully you cant  read what it says because it is quite immature lol but funny

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was along the lines of how she loves me more than M ever could.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thats adorable. I have a work husband too, who is also a female! She tells my boyfried off if he isnt fulfilling his BF duties as good as he should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are oh so fun, the note was partly along the lines of M not fulfilling his duties lol .

      Delete