This year we have no plans for New Years.
Everyone is either busy , doing their own thing or on holidays.
2012 was a big year
- 2 good friends weddings
- Darwin for work
- Hawaii for Mum's 50th Birthday
- Our wedding!
- Fiji for our Honeymoon
- Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road
So here is the obligatory post about my goals for 2013.
As far as I am concerned 2013 is a clean slate.
There are no holidays planned and definitely no wedding to plan.
I haven't even booked any holidays at work, which means I may not have any this year.
There are things to do though:
- Work Conference in March where I am presenting a paper
- 2 friends weddings
- I was hoping to do some sort of short course/s in cooking and baking. I was also possibly thinking that I may do an Auslan course. Just out of interest.
- BUY SOME PROPERTY!
- Minor things include: New hairstyle and colour.
I hope the start of 2013 is everything that you have hoped for.
Also that you are spending it with people that you love.