Thursday, December 13, 2012

First week back

This week was our first week back at work.
Both of us have been feeling the early mornings and actually having to do things like work.

People talk about having a sadness when all the wedding and honeymoon excitement has gone.
I think I have a little of that. 

My direction for next year is not really clear. 
M and I are aiming to buy a home but really that is one thing

I have thought about studying something. It could either be work related or
something nothing to do with it at all. 

I have recently wanted to study sign language. I don't come across having to work with deaf people very often but when I have patients who are deaf or have family who are also deaf I find it very fascinating. 

Other possibilities could also be doing short cooking classes to fill up my time. 
I usually have something in the pipeline to look forward to. 
Obviously for this year it was the wedding and honeymoon. 
The year before we went to New Zealand. 
A couple of years before that we went to Europe.
Travelling probably won't happen unless it was for work or for a wedding in October.

I also have an urge to cut my hair. At the moment it is at the bottom of my shoulder blades.
I don't want to cut it really short as I don't have the face shape to do it but maybe something different with my fringe or possibly some highlights. . . 

I am going to go to bed as this week has caught up with me and I just want to curl up and sleep.

xx K
 


No comments:

Post a Comment