Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jet setting

Part 2 of our honeymoon continues tomorrow

Agenda
Friday- Fly to Melbourne. Stay in Southbank. Have dinner as we get in late

Saturday- Pick up our hire car and head down to the great ocean road. Go exploring

Sunday- Find the Twelve (Seven) Apostles

Monday- Come back into the city. Stay at the Hotel Windsor

Tuesday- M's Birthday.  I was going to book somewhere really fancy to have dinner but M has a simple palate and really enjoys  hearty German food. So I have booked a restaurant on Market Ln and M has also said that he would like to see James Bond so I have booked Gold class seats at Crown.

Weds- Shopping.. M likes it more than I do sometimes. He has also put off buying new T shirts and things because he knows about Melbourne Shopping. 

We then come home and have a couple of days to finish Christmas shopping and my aim is to send out thankyou cards or at least acquire them. Hopefully our photographer has our disc ready as well by then because I am really wanting to see photos.

See you on the other side

xx K

No comments:

Post a Comment