Sunday, October 7, 2012

Problem Solving

Anyone know how to get vellum to wrap around a large tea light candle holder? The kind of ones which are smaller at the bottom than at the top. Any suggestions will be most welcome. This one


Oh and today is 1 year since we became engaged. The day has been pretty good. We went for a drive up to the northern beaches to collect something I won on ebay.

I then proceeded to burn dinner... twice. Sigh. M knew my culinary skills before he proposed.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it will work, but I'm assumming vellum is paper. Cut a peice of paper the height that you want and then make the top edge wider than the bottom edge, i.e top edge 10cm and bottom edge 8cm. And then secure with double sided sticky tape or a glue that won't melt with the warmth of the tea light.

    Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete