Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's coming together!!

So, Even thought there is so many things still do in the 7 months(yesterday) to the wedding I have managed to tick a few things off

  1. Dress bought
  2. Cars Booked
  3. Photographer booked
  4. Bought our cake topper
  5. Chosen ( but not ordered) bridesmaids dresses
  6. Chosen Flower girl dresses
  7. Booked hair and make up
  8. Booked night before accommodation. 
  9. Reception booked
  10. Booked Church and started planning the ceremony
I want to have one of those 'bride' moments where I step back and appreciate it all and get very excited. There are moments but I can't wait until I have my dress, have my hair and make up trial and soak it all in .

Most of all . I am excited to be married. I have to keep coming back to that fact. I am marrying my best friend , the best man in my life and the future daddy of my babies. That is definitely something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have expectations about those "moments" but when we're not waiting for them, they will probably come xx

    ReplyDelete