Saturday, April 14, 2012

Internets

So, the reason I don't post as much any more since moving home is that my little brother has a internet sucking Mac. Once he gets on there is not a lot of chance of getting things to work. Even when it does for some reason Blogger has a real hard time catching up . It won't even load anything to catch up with other peoples blog. And now I took outfit of the day pics and I cant find my memory card.

I have a versatile blogger award to respond to which I will get to as soon as I can get things to load properly. It is all too hard to post from my phone and I prefer being able to actually use my lap top.

Anywho, on a happier note I got to work on part of M's wedding present today which was very cool. Can't wait until he gets to see it. It will be good to see his reaction ;D. Since M stalks these pages I can't say what it is but I am proud of my sneakiness today. 

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I get tomorrow off as my ADO so yay for another long weekend. I have figured I don't have to work a full week until mid may due to public holidays and my ADOs as well as the fact I am going to Darwin for work in a couple of weeks to go to a conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment