Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dinner

So, yesterday was my 25th birthday! I posted my outfit yesterday. M took me to Zimzala in Cronulla. I was too consumed with consuming the food to take photos of it and it wasn't very lit in there anyway (romantic lighting) .

I had  the Crisp skin ocean trout on prawn, chive & crème fraiche mash with baby
beets & goats cheese followed by bitter chocolate tart & textures of raspberry. M had the roasted lamb backstrap on crushed peas, feta & pine nuts with wild rocket & pomegranate  followed by baked caramel cheesecake w’ honeycomb & fresh strawberries. I was so full by the end but this may be my favourite restaurant. It is right on the water and probably because of the weather there was maybe 8 people in there. 

In our rush to make our booking we forgot the umbrella which in Sydney's current climate was a bad idea. So we decided to leg it to the car. I did it in wedges. Uphill.  By the time I got to the car, my dress was stuck to me and I couldn't get any wetter. M and I had to pull the car over because we were laughing so hard. Needless to say , hot showers ensued.

Warming the tootsies up. Yes my heater is very radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment