Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time is a tickin'

Hi,

It has been a while since I have posted something substantial. It has been very busy on this end. M and I have been getting used to living with each other full time. Housework has become a responsibility of mine again (as opposed to living with Mum). I have also been trying to get back into the gym for the last 7 weeks before.

News of my day- I was about to go over to Mums to try on my dress with my shoes (in blue) and M noticed one of my tyres was flat flat flat. :( So when I got back from the gym this morning we changed it. When I say we, I mean him. I watched and diligently passed nutty/ bolty things back to him when he needed it. So now all morning I have been going around calling him my hero!

For the rest of the day, when I actually regain use of my legs from a tough cycle class, I will go and attempt to get my dress altered. I had a recommendation from someone I used to work with so hopefully it will be all good.

That's me really.

K

4 comments:

  1. Hoping your dress alterations go well and getting into a routine living with FH would be so good to establish before the wedding. Wish I had that! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady seemed to know what she was talking about..I think. Should be ready in about a month so that will give me time to get it steamed.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your dress fitting. I'm sure your shoes and dress will be perfect! Yeah it is fun getting used to having someone else in the house. You'll work out what you like doing and are good at and what he likes doing and it'll work out fine and you'll have a happy compromise :) My FH is a good cleaner, while I hate cleaning, but he makes it fun and then I don't mind doing it, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cook, M does the dishes. We kind of share the kitchen duties. I do the washing. Not sure it occurs to him to put the washing machine on. It all takes times. I read it takes 3 months for a couple to get used to each other...right in time for the wedding

      Delete