Friday, September 7, 2012

Things to mention

It's been 2 weeks since my last post and so much has happened.

M and I moved into the unit we've rented.

I got my wedding shoes in the mail

I received my veil

I received my hair comb

Invitations are OUT. RSVPs are trickling in slowly.

Speaking of that. We put both our mobile numbers on our invitations, expecting that we would get phone calls with peoples responses. We have been getting text RSVPs. I actually thought people would send cards. We have received one so far from M's grandparents. Anyway this is what we came up with. It took 11 hours because it took 4 trips to office works and other places to sort out the wrong colour paper we got sent from cards and pockets. I have a cranky email to send them shortly.

Well worth it


No comments:

Post a Comment