Sunday, May 19, 2013

What's happening

It's been a while since my last post. Mainly because my life has been pretty unenventful.
I did however get a new phone. 
My old one had stopped listening to me.
I am pretty sure that it just decided that it was the day after I bought it and I was already behind the times. Not really. I had it for 2.5 years and it gave up the ghost. 
So now I have the prettiful Samsung Galaxy 3. 
I could have bought the 4 but I really didn't want to spend that much money on a phone. 

I have also been running. I did a 2.5k fun run in 17:30min. Not the fastest cookie but I managed to be 4th in my age group which I thought was awesome. 
I have joined a new gym which has been great. The classes are great, at good times and it is near work so hopefully I will get into it. I am more into the fitness side of things i.e. running further, doing push-ups on my toes etc.

M has been finding his fitness too. He has biceps now... and forearm muscles. Awesome!
This is what we do now that we are married , not yet buying a house and not planning a baby.

That's me

xxK

3 comments:

  1. I love the Samsung Galaxy SIII : I have one too (@Rat_Tails on instagram) :D

    Well done on the running :) I've just taken up jogging on a treadmill and I did 3.15km yesterday in 30min (7min of that was actual jogging, the rest was vigorous walking, with arms pumping and everything). It felt awesome!

    I also joined a gym! For the first time in years! 2 whole years, eep! Its 10 min from work (and only cos of the traffic lights and 5pm home-time traffic!). I havent worked out in ages, so for me its just treadmill work at this stage. I did 10 minutes on the eliptical but I dont like that machine. It said I burnt 70 or so calories in less than 10 min, so I feel like it lies lol

    And now just to get my hubby into the gym thing (he lans after work while I take his car to gym lol).

    And dont worry, we're married and we're not buying a house (yet) or planning for a baby (not for 2 years at least).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have a gamer husband too!!! That's awesome. He does go to the gym though usually tuesdays and wednesdays. Good work on the running. I was getting up there but now I have a knee injury so it is cycling for you

      Delete